View Single Post
  #11  
Old 11-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSauce View Post
Hi Graham,

You work for CAP right? We met in Barcelona?

He is the current 'owner' of rakereport.net. And by owner I mean that the domain is illegally and temporarily in his name. He used to work for me on rakereport.net, rakeaid.com and another site which is no longer active.

He lives in Boston, goes by AJ 'the triple threat' and grandgnu on various forums...he posts on PAW as RakeReport.net I think

Any way you guys can force him to stop posting on a name that is an infringement of my legal domain ownership and copyrights?
Hey, do I don't work for CAP. That info may help people trying to help you out though. Good luck!
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote