Thread: Trackers
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-29-2007, 07:49 AM
jimmym jimmym is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southampton
Posts: 4
Default Trackers

Hello.

Ive recently joined the PAW, mainly because of the ease of having all stats at one place,Ive placed new banners on my site and placed the Tracking codes.
To check they are correct I had a couple of members join a couple of sites through the links and open accounts allthough not yet deposit.
After a couple of days I have noticed no stats showing for these members are displayed, does the system update itself or does a member from PAW have update these.
Can I ask a mod from PAW to check my site to confirm that the trackers lead back to my affiliate id.
My concern is that most my members play on the weekends as we hold tournaments ect, and unless I know the links are tracking correctley I will have to remove all as I will get many joining through those links this weekend.

Thanks to any1 who can help with these points.
Reply With Quote