I use stumble like crazy now but no longer for a poker room( which I guess submitting that could be classified as spam), instead I am using it to promote my strategy writer in hopes of getting some users to start emailing and linking, and I am seeing 100+ vistors each day from Stumble which is a hell of alot more than if I was to post about a poker room.
For anyone who hasnt noticed yet Stumble upon and facebook are interlinked so you can show your stumble pages in Facebook and also have other FB members search SU through FB. First application I have seen FB introduce that wasnt garbage (at least for me anyway)
I still like Netscape, Backflip, Bluedot, Spurl and use ma.gnolia for a backlink.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
Last edited by kaus : 11-29-2007 at 02:41 PM. Reason: added facebook
|