View Single Post
  #5  
Old 11-29-2007, 05:56 AM
SecretSauce SecretSauce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyHoldem View Post
I read every word..... But I'm still not sure .. why not escrow? If this is the disagreement that played out here in the forum awhile ago.. with a rape threat.. if he really stole your domain.. even if you were a jerk, and threatened his wife.. (my bad if that's not you, I didn't research) why not just take him to court.. get what's yours back?





I second that!


Because my lawyers are very good (=expensive) and it is a joke to think I would lose. I'd prefer he recognize that and just take $1,000 to save me thousands in legal costs. I'd also prefer he give it back voluntarily and be somewhat at peace with me, as opposed to me ripping it from his hands and him hating me forever.

Yes that was me, and the fact that you (unless your name here is a joke) as a woman would reply as you did tells me that, as I have suspected, many people have simply misunderstood the bits and pieces of what they heard of what is really a big loooooooong story. Yes I have some flaws and faults and I've done stupid stuff...but certainly not things you can simply write me off for and condemn my character completely etc. I appreciate the post you made, it made all the time I spent writing that worth it.
Reply With Quote