View Single Post
  #5  
Old 11-29-2007, 05:08 AM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynesey View Post
Ermm why are you signed up with paw then?

The same reason your with paw. Its suppose to make things much easier. I send PM's with no response, I post on the board with no response. The people who respond to me are other forum members who cant help me with it. Its November 29th and I have Zero stats. I think something is wrong with my trackers or something. With the holidays around the corner I was getting pissed but I am just about to say screw it.

I think Cake porking me out of players anyway. They are trying to tell me my best friend is under someones elses tracker when he never had cake before. They said because he didnt clear his cookies maybe thats why he is affiliated to someone else. If it wasnt for me, he would not even be a player at cake. If one of your players clicks through a link 5 months ago and does not sign up but finds your website and decides to sign up, there is a chance they wont be tracked to you. Thats absolutely abserd.

So yeah, I have been pushing for answers on my stats here at paw now as a result. I want to know if my stats are really showing up as Zero?

I've gotten no response.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote