View Single Post
  #2  
Old 11-29-2007, 01:03 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,059
Default

I agree with you. It's actually very difficult to get good links just stemming from good content. It may come in time, but to do it quickly is a highly valuable skill.

One idea I can pass on is sign up for a site like http://www.socialposter.com which you can zoom through pretty fast after you have the accounts set up. Then you can post to 40 or more social networks with a few clicks. I usually submit a good article to all of them. If your article is good, it can really take off on one of the major bookmarking sites and that will get some decent backlinks. Usually at least one very good one and a bunch of poor - above average links. Some people simply troll the social bookmarking sites for interesting blog posts and will likely link out.

Also, the best site to hit the front page to gain links is still Digg. I would suggest submitting to all the sites but Digg, and hope a superuser on Digg decides to submit your story. It's becoming quite the pompous click over there and you need some reputation to see a story go hot.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote