
I have tried them all - free and pay...
Recently I have made deals with a few different sites that are listed on googlenews and I had them get it ranked for me. It works but it does not get you everywhere.
I have found that when I read a press release I check to see what the source is. The value I put on the news I am reading is influenced by the source of the release. I see many companies out that pushing their content through known free services. I figure - if the company is rock solid and if the news is important enough to be "news" then the company should not have issues with spending a few bucks (sometimes big bucks) on a press release.
Greg - yes, PRweb has been the king. I have found that because of all of the competiton - and easy ways to get your PR sent out for free - there are some services that will guarantee submission and help you reach the keywords that you want more and more lately.
This is a real common thread. With some trial and error, and some testing, this can be done in a very effective way for free. By doing your homework you should be able to get the same results PRweb would give you, the hard way, for little or no cash. I would rather just pay for it and focus my time on something else.
|