View Single Post
  #2  
Old 11-28-2007, 07:38 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 287
Default PKR casino

hi

yep - I opted in on the basis that you can opt out if your not happy with the results, so I'm happy to give it a try for a couple of months and see how it works out

You have to have the account combined BTW and they've specifically said if you set up two accounts - you will hit problems with them

I've had casino players on other poker site accounts and while its a bit scary at first - it does seem to level out and be profitable over the mid / long term - guess Vegas didnt get built with nothing ;-)

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote