View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-28-2007, 07:31 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 424
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Thumbs up Best News Submission to the masses?

I recently sent out some news about the new PAP design on PRWeb.com and it just didn't seem to be as good as it used to be. I remember using PRWeb like two years ago when 80 would get you all over the place. Of course those were the days when I could splash pics of Victoria Silvstedt all over the place with my CelebPoker stuff and get wacked ass hits from everywhere. PRWeb is still great but there are some other ones out there that are working too...

Best for Articles: (and allows author information)
ArticleMarketer.com
Affiliate Link

Best for Press:
PRWeb.com

Best for Text Links:
TNX.net

Anyone have others?
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote