Need Sub-affiliate Link and More
Hey everyone, I need some help here that could benefit both of us.
As some of you may know I am fairly new to poker affiliating. I am looking to purchase a domain and design a website around Christmas. At this time I will have almost three weeks off from school and I am going to try and dedicate a lot of time into developing an idea and a site.
I am asking for anyone that has a certain idea for me, such as a niche to target. I want something that will rank on the first page of google but I don't have much of a budget. I know this may be tough, that why I need some help. I am trying to think of something that hasn't been thought of by too many people and will bring in a decent amount of visitors per day.
So basically I am looking for someone to help me with an idea, in exchange I will use your sub affiliate link for one of the sites you promote. Also, when I start making more money I will be developing more sites and I will also use your sub affiliate links for any of those sites. I would like to still promote some using the PAW network as I like 'giving back', so I would still use some PAW trackers as well.
Please PM me and we can talk!
__________________
Ontario Poker
PM for Link Exchanges
|