View Single Post
  #4  
Old 11-25-2007, 11:17 AM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 126
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

Hi,

I promoted Pitbull Poker for a while, send them over 400 players and guess what... ONLY 3 RMP's! Waste of clicks and people don't seem to like them at all. I just got rid of 'em.

VP Poker instead let's you earn share, even if players have not yet made a deposit. Besides, they are on the iPoker Network, which has a lot of promotions to convert players in to RMP's. VC even has a regular reload bonus. Works PERFECT for me.

In general, and I can tell as my site is Poker For Free, the no deposit bonuses don't lead to more conversions than the deposit bonuses.

Peace,

G

PS: If you need a VC Poker sub affiliate link, I'll be happy to give it.
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote