View Single Post
  #19  
Old 11-25-2007, 08:33 AM
jorisdekkers's Avatar
jorisdekkers jorisdekkers is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 28
Default

I tell you what guys, those of you who weren't removed from my partnership email list although they did ask what can i do to make it up to you?
For one I can buy all you guys a big bottle of beer in london if you will be there

But to be serious, It was kind of selfish of me to email the same mail 5-6 times, even to people who told me to put them off my list and I was to busy too do so or forgot to do so.

Anyway it was wrong and it was selfish: all i wanted was partnerships so my site would gain value, and everytime i sent out these emails i got like 4-5 positive replies, so while it was good for me you guys didnt deserve to spend time deleting my emails. I do hope though you know why I did this, although this doesn't make it right at all

I understand and acknowledge this now.

What more can I say...it is not the wrong way.

I ll go through all the interesting sites once more in a few months with a more personal approach and a good offer, no more bulk sending.
__________________
Joris Dekkers | (MSN/Email)

www.dominateonlinepoker.com
www.dominatesportsbetting.com
www.yesfreecash.com
Reply With Quote