
lol guys i really don t know what the fuss is about but i have been sending out partnership emails once a month. i acknowledge to have forgotten to take some people off my list when asked for and i am truly sorry for that. As for the current situation, those who have asked to be taken off the list are taken off 100% sure.
The reason for repetitive sending is because I have not received replies from some people, many acknowledge they tend to forget or hadn't got the time to handle the emails. All I want from people is a reply if they are interested or not and I always tell people to reply so I can either remove them from the list (yes i have mistakenly forgotten to do so sometimes, and again my apologies) or proceed with building a relationship.
As for the 'ebook promoting' i am not asking anyone to act on this one option, i always leave many partnership options open (links exchange, article exchange etc.) so that's bull****
anyhow, again i am sorry for repetitive email sending to those who have asked to be removed from the list, this has been taken care of now.
No hard feelings
Joris
__________________
Joris Dekkers | (MSN/Email)
www.dominateonlinepoker.com
www.dominatesportsbetting.com
www.yesfreecash.com
|