View Single Post
  #10  
Old 11-24-2007, 05:24 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 191
Default

I think your way over the true value of these sites. Being they are both pr 2, i am finding it hard to believe you are making 1300-1800 a month from search engine traffic. If you told me it was rev share and you managed to build it a nice player base, thats one thing. All i have seen is CPA in the range of 5 or so a month.

My site gets 7,000+ visits per month and 1200 unique visits per month and I dont get that kind of turn around off CPA.

I do really like the design of the sites and the content. It would seem very riskly to pay 6-9months income on those sites. I think mayb $1500 for both would reduce the risk.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote