View Single Post
  #2  
Old 11-24-2007, 02:05 PM
JBlixt JBlixt is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 183
Default

I do not have a forum myself but I use a lot of them so I thought I give you some advices about what I think:

If you are to strict you create a forum that nobody wants to use. Most people write and discuss in forums to help each other out. If that means that someone every now and then links to a article or something like that and your rules say you cant I think you should let i pass.

But on the other hand you should be very strict on people that are posting affiliate links or that are just rude or destroy for the rest of the forum. If someone is spamming (posts without any idea behind it, links, text or whatever) cut them of.

If you create a forum that are freindly and where people are trying to help each other out you will probably be better of in the long run.

If you are to strict you will lose people to other places, and that is something you dont want.
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
Reply With Quote