Quote:
Originally Posted by bg
I just ordered a new camera so I will bring this thread up again when it arrives. I have a brand new office, man it is so pimp. It has that old southern governer look. I have a killer watch winder, an old Army helmet that saw action and belong to a grandfather of mine, a six foot tall grandmother clock, surround sound, entertament center with TV, two flat screen monitor computers, dark hardwood floors, huge leather sofa.....and a spot for a giant sailfish that is on its way. I am generally a private guy but I am so proud of the place that I spend 23.5 hours of my life!!!
BG
|
That's the way to do it bg. I've got a ton of old casino stuff that I've bought over the last three years going into mine. I'm waiting because I've got to paint, have the chair railing installed, and get a few things framed. I've got a cool, very rare blueprint of the casino floor of the Hard Rock in Vegas (don't tell the Nevada gaming commish!) going on the wall.