View Single Post
  #15  
Old Yesterday, 12:41 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,156
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Happy late thanksgiving, I am with the family and loving it!

I am not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing, but my wifes family lives only 15 minutes away from my family...so we get two thanksgivings every year.

I am stuffed...

All the guys in my family and I, just finished off some cuban cigars I picked up on our honeymoon, so overall its been a great couple of days.

And its a thanksgiving miracle, Jeremy won a sports bet.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote