View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-22-2007, 10:06 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,146
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you celebrating today. I am planning on frying a turkey and watching football with my brothers.

If you are a betting person, here are the locks - (Bet the exact opposite, you might win)

3 Team Parlay #95090538
Football - NFL Lines (Game) Pointspread
NFL - WEEK 12


(103) Green Bay Packers -4 (-105) Thu@12:30p
Competitor: (104) Detroit Lions


Football - NFL Lines (Game) Total
NFL - WEEK 12

(105) New York Jets vs. (106) Dallas Cowboys Under 47½ Thu@4:15p



Football - NFL Lines (Game) Pointspread
NFL - WEEK 12

(107) Indianapolis Colts -13 (-105) Thu@8:15p

Competitor: (108) Atlanta Falcons


Risk $100.00 to win $627.71
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote