View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,144
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default If you could only have one Great Links or Great Content?

Before I had a root canal this week, I was lucky enough to have some deep thoughts while under the influence of Vicodin. One of the thoughts I came up with was this:

If I could start a new site with a great domain BUT I could only have one of the following, which would it be?

1. Loads of Uniques content but very few backlinks.
2. Tons of quality and authority backlinks but a static 20 page site.

Personally I have not come to a conclusion myself. Just curious to see what the rest of you would rank as more important.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote