Cashing out with Party Poker
It looks like Party Poker is cracking down on some stuff. I tried to do an inter-account transfer yesterday and I couldn't because I am not a preferred member. Also, when going to cashout my PAW earnings yesterday the transaction had been denied because I didn't play with the money (I think they wanted me to play with 15% of the amount or something). I sent them an e-mail explaining I promote Party Poker and that is my affiliate earnings, here was there response:
"Kevin, we understand that the recent transfer was made by an affiliate to your account. However, it may be noted that these transactions are in no way related to your party account and hence should be kept out of it. Any transfer of money made to your account, fall under the purview of the Inter Account Transfer policy and hence all rules under this policy are applicable. Transactions like affiliate payments and debt settlements may be handled outside PartyPoker using a different mode.
Nevertheless, we are willing to process your Cash out for once as an exception. You may request for a Cash out again and the same will be processed by us. However, in the future, you are requested to abide by the rules of the website."
So I guess I will have to pick another method from now on, just a heads up for everyone.
__________________
Ontario Poker
PM for Link Exchanges
|