View Single Post
  #46  
Old 11-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 368
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Ok. I'm back! I'm only operating at about 70% health right now, but before today it hurt to look at a webpage. That's how sick I was!

So any questions you guys have about the themes feel free to ask. I know there were about 6 of you that had specific questions to the theme you purchased so fire away.

I even had to cancel my Thanksgiving trip to see my parents because of the illness so I'll be at home here in Vegas working all week if you need anything.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote