Thread: Questions
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-18-2007, 11:41 PM
ajd1970 ajd1970 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4
Default Questions

I have managed to finally get some back links to my site as well as doing some blogging and submitting articles. Despite all this, Google still does not recognize any back links to my site. Does anyone know why this is????

Also, when i designed my first site (www.acejackonline.com), i really was new to web site design and really didn't set up the site properly (as you can probably tell if you checked it out). I have a new URL that actually contains the key word that I am trying to attract and want to start to build a new site. Can anyone recommend any decent SEO resources to help so that I do not have to rely on Adwords. Also, if anyone has any ideas on how to make my current site less sucky and perhaps a PR higher than 0 please let me know.

Thank you
Reply With Quote