View Single Post
  #11  
Old 11-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Simmo! Simmo! is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Now I am really curious... what did you end up going with? Or is it top secret
LOL. Well I ended up negotiating via Sedo for about 2 months and eventually bought pokersites.co.uk - my rationale being that "poker sites" is the 2nd most searched poker term in the UK on Yahoo behind "poker" itself. Only time will tell if my punt is a good one though

It's been up and running content-wise for about a month now - before I bought it it wasn't in use - but I reckon I will get someone in on the design front to spruce it up at some point.

As an aside, what I thought was interesting is the UK searches on "poker sites" while the US searches on "poker rooms". Huge differences in the search volumes between the two either side of the pond.

Last edited by Simmo! : 11-17-2007 at 05:37 PM.
Reply With Quote