Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyman
Anyway, I think everyone on here needs to think twice before having an adolescent meltdown in public (Seems to happen a lot to certain members). Try and work things out, if not part ways and go in another direction.
Just my 2 cents.
|
Agreed personal attacks should not be allowed like this. Fine people need to air out some stuff but not to this extent especially when it has nothing to do with this thread and to be honest isnt anyones buisness.
His sites are phenomonal for what he does, how he ranks and the fact that he does everything naturally..no tricks no little extras. What I would give to rank for one and two word terms on one site let alone quite a few.
I have had a ton of help from people here on teh forum and I appreciate everyones advice and opinon. Randy has been guiding me for some time now and taken the time to simplfy it, make sense of it and show me exactly how to use it, than explains the purpose behind it.
I can see the results from his advice. What he does works very well.
He doesnt have to do any of this but he does and I am thankful for it and hes changed my own thinking of what I need to do and more so how I want to go about it.
If anything he has made me believe that I can do it and will make it. I dont question that part anymore . I made a decsion today that will allow me to actually put the full time hours into this. No more a couple hours here and there and I wouldn't be doing that if it wasnt for him.
I will take his approach at building sites over anything else I have read any day and I thank you Randy for the confidence you have given me.