View Single Post
  #49  
Old 11-16-2007, 02:10 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 281
Default see you all there

hi

see you all there at least for some of it - where is everyone staying ?

I'm 100m away so it's a bit of a toss up how many days I stay down for but obviously the PAW company is far too good to want to commute everyday and not get the social ;-)

if we keep Nick in milkshakes and JD do you think he'll let us take his Bentley for a spin ?

hmm if Nick's driving the Bentley - who's going to be driving his Enzo ?

whats the black tie bit ? damn hope I dont have to dust mine off as it doesnt go with my cap (and I live in that)

Jeremy - I'm a nobody in London town but I can probably get you VIP passes for The Prom Club in Cheltenham - but that would have made that "cabaret joint" in Barcelona look classy - and they rely on the punters to be the slappers rather than booking em

looking forward to it

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote