
Poker69 - I dont think prizes for how many people you bring in because there are still alot of members who dont use PAW as their means of affiliating.
An idea because there does seem to be quite a few affiliates who are constantly helping others. Those who go out of their way when really gain no benfit from it. What about a link from PAW to that affiliate each month. I mean I know its not a huge thing and all but to show that person that person some recognition for helping the PAW community. Similar to what the other affiliate program does except theirs is based on contributing through posting.
Why I switched my PAW trackers had to do with a post from Jeremy. I had no desire to bother prior to that and I can't find it now,
Anyway it talked about the PAW program and people were hesitant about joining. In it Jeremy made a great post where he said that he would back any and all affiliates that are in the program, that his reputation speaks for itself. If a program being supported by PAW up and screws affiliates than he will do what is necessary to resolve the problem whether that is through the room on the network or PAW. That was enough for me..anyway if anyone knows the link for that post I think its a great one for anybody who is hesitant.
Also the reponse that you get from those running the program is great. If there is a problem Jeremy or someone else will get back to you quickly....how many rooms do that on a "regular" basis
__________________
Last edited by kaus : 11-16-2007 at 01:53 PM.
|