View Single Post
  #16  
Old 11-16-2007, 01:20 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 186
Default

I don't know if this is something PAW 'needs', but it's something I've thought about.

In certain situations like Pokerstars for example, where commissions are the same as through the room itself, I don't have the desire to change over to PAW trackers. If there was an 'overall' bonus of some sort, such as sign up XX RMP's through PAW per month, get a $5 per player bonus....or something to that effect, I would have a reason to change over.

Payment in a single place is nice, but not a big enough reason for me to change over trackers, especially considering the top notch reliablility of the Stars program. I know there some here who don't like the check by mail, but I usually get mine within 3 days so it's fine for me.

Give me a reason to switch over ALL my trackers.
__________________
Complete Chan Poker Review and Bonus Information
Reply With Quote