View Single Post
  #45  
Old 11-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfing View Post
I must be cheap or something. $250 for a dinner, freakin A. Do they have a new breed of cattle over there in the UK?
I don't think its being cheap, more a matter of preference on how we like to spend our money. I just look at it this way, when I die would I rather have $250 in my pocket, or say that I ate at some of the best restaurants in the world. Also, some people spend their money on going to sports games and things like that, I prefer to spend my money on going to a really nice restaurant.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote