View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-16-2007, 10:59 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,128
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Earnings Statements have been issued - Cash Out

For those of you promoting on the PAW Network, the October statements have been issued and you can now cash-out your earnings.

The only statements not there are those of you sending players to NoblePoker. We are waiting on Noble to get back to us with a fraud report. Apparently there were a few CPA trackers with suspicious activity.

Nonetheless as soon as we get our final numbers from them, these reports will be issued as well, I am assuming Monday.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote