View Single Post
  #38  
Old 11-15-2007, 09:13 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIPAAA View Post
Ok update , we got an email that we had been paid for UB , but when I went to check out our player account ( where it usually gets transfered to) no no affiliate earnings. So I have been emailing chipleader I keep getting no answers. This is getting so confusing. So long story short . We did not get paid yet. Sorry for the earlier post.

Most likely they opened you up a new player account , try logging in to ub with you affiliate username and password
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote