View Single Post
  #3  
Old 11-15-2007, 06:29 PM
JBlixt JBlixt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 177
Default

Hola, she is not I am affraid, but I wanted her to know some poker.

Thanks for your offer/advice. But what I am looking for is not a pokerroom. It is a just what different pokerterms are called in spanish.

I am sorry but Unibet are no longer an option for me to play at. They where great when they first started out. I played trotting there and they had very good odds. Now they are more like the government odds and then I preffer to support the sport. Also i believe the odds are low and rake is high. I am not sure if they did change it: But they increased rake to punish the pokerplayers to levels that was just to high. That was it for me and I promised to not play there again. However i did not keep that promise and went in there and lost 600 Euros on carribian stud very fast (think i lost about a 100 hands in a row). So now I have asked them to close my account.
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
Reply With Quote