You refuse to discuss SEO with someone that doesn't do their own work? Dude, I own dozens of websites, all of which I've built myself, without the use of a CMS. I built them one page at a time and wrote most of the content myself. I do consulting for some other sites where I don't do the work. That's what a consultant does - consult on what should be done. So what are you talking about?
I don't know what I'm doing? My results in the SERP's tell a different story. My sites rank for dozens of competitive one and two word gambling phrases and get thousands of unique visitors a day.
Regarding the job that you quit, what on earth does that have to do with THIS discussion? I recommended you for that job, said you were a good guy and knew what you were doing, and you repay me by coming on a public forum and announcing to the world that I don't know what I'm doing? And you do it in as insulting a manner as possible?
And PPP doesn't need me to defend bim, but he owns and operates multiple websites, so your facts aren't even straight.
Masquerading basic page syntax and construction as SEO? What are you talking about? Basic page syntax and construction is where SEO starts. Knowing that a page isn't supposed to have multiple H1 tags is as "1st grade" as it gets.
Demonstrating that you can rank behind 3 of my pages for the phrase "poker seo" doesn't really do a great job of making your case that multiple H1 tags is somehow effective, does it? You somehow think that getting on the 2nd page of a search engine query where I have 3 of the top 10 spots is going to convince people that you're a more effective SEO than I am? You think that's somehow going to convince people that YOU'RE the guy who can get them over the hump instead of me?
I don't understand 1st grade concepts? I can make a point in writing without peppering every other sentence with multiple uses of badly spelled profanity. And I know that "dude" isn't spelled "dewd". (And I don't end every other sentence with "lol".)
We've never had a cross word that I can recall, man. I don't have any idea why you'd be angry with me. I don't understand why you decided to flame me (or why I even feel the need to defend myself). I've made hundreds of helpful posts in this forum and helped dozens of webmasters here with their websites. What have you contributed to this community other than some snarky, barely coherent posts and some bad advice about how to use H1 tags?
Attacking me here like this was a lousy thing to do, and I'm not sure why you did it. But if your goal was to make ME look bad, I think you've failed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregK
@ Randy
Dewd, I refuse to discuss SEO with someone that doesn't do their own work. lol Real Men Use Notepad my ass, its an excuse to hide behind because you don't know WTF yer doin'
Since when is makin' out a list of basic SEO101, that you could get off of any seo website called SEO? lol
I quit that job, do it yer f'kin self lol
@PPP
No reply to why your so right, as usual. I'm PPP & thats the way it is lol
What else can I say, one butt fugly website thats running on domain age, & content. Bet you've taken a good hit in revenue already from some of these young guys running clean code.
Both of you need to learn about this thing called padding: lol
How can you grasp SEO if ya'll can't grasp 1st grade concepts?
Where does "optimization" come into play with you guys?
Masquerading basic page syntax & construction as SEO will only fly so long,
All things being equal, you can't get over the hump, what are ya gonna do? who ya gonna call?
Surely not these 2 lol
|