View Single Post
  #3  
Old 11-15-2007, 09:14 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 267
Default

There's always a demand for good articles and reviews. I would be keen to buy from your players but not really interested in duplicate content.

If there was to be a link to your site and the original article then usually that type of content is given for free.

As a side note and maybe something for the future, I'd be happy to pay you a commission on top of the payment to the writer for any original articles I used if you set up a 'marketplace' for your players articles. You could still display the articles on your site but with a 'noindex, nofollow'. With the purchaser having the only google 'index-able' version. Just a thought.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote