View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-15-2007, 05:56 AM
ramchip ramchip is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 124
Default Is there a demand for this service?

I'm just after a little feedback from you guys. On my main site I have many long term players who are also good writers. Late Dec / early Jan I'm going to start a dedicated poker article database.

Is there a demand from you guys to buy quality articles? Each article would only be sold to one person which would mean there would be only 2 copies on the internet, 1 on my site and 1 on your site. Also I would like a link in any article sold to my article database.

All articles would high quality unlike many I have seen on some sites if I'm honest.

So could you tell me if there is a demand for such a service and if so what would you suggest is the going rate per 100 words.

Thanks all.
__________________
www.eatmystack.co.uk
www.stakeashark.com
Absolute Cheats!
Reply With Quote