View Single Post
  #45  
Old 11-14-2007, 08:17 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,425
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

See this is what I want ..my old site still ranks #5 for a term that I was in 1st position for ....for like a good 4 mths or longer. I stopped working towards that keyphrase because it wasnt proving to be successful for me. Others do convert with that site but I don't. I started targeting that phrase in Jan and than stopped in April.

I didnt spam blogs, or forums or add an extra wording.


Again its not an overly huge term, but that right there is my goal. To rank without even trying to because everything is done so well that it just happens. I am not saying that i did it so well cause honest it probably is alot of trial and error...but this is what I hope to accomplish with what I am doing now..just bigger goals
__________________


Reply With Quote