View Single Post
  #40  
Old 11-14-2007, 04:24 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,412
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
If I can quickly get something to rank in the top 10 for six months while also working on a project that can lead to long term ranking success, why would I not do that?
A difference in opinon...I dont want to put together a half fast site to spam the hell out of everything just to rank where I know I can rank by doing it right.
__________________
Writing reviews of poker rooms, casinos and casino games. Reviews are all 600+ words. $20 each or 6 for $100. See here for details


Last edited by kaus : 11-14-2007 at 04:58 PM.
Reply With Quote