View Single Post
  #39  
Old 11-14-2007, 03:26 PM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
Greg in most cases I do listen to what most of the affiliates say here but this little test proves nothing and if anything shows a newbie the wrong thing to do. What is the point of ranking for something now if you cant have that same position 6 mths from now or even better a year?
.
While I don't agree that H1 tags are a huge part of the equation, this above statement is flat out ludicrous. Of course it has value to rank for something for 6 months. Granted I would rather rank for the long term and I think that is what most of us strive for- however a six month ranking can have significant value, especially for good terms. If I can quickly get something to rank in the top 10 for six months while also working on a project that can lead to long term ranking success, why would I not do that?
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote