View Single Post
  #38  
Old 11-14-2007, 10:19 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,412
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Greg in most cases I do listen to what most of the affiliates say here but this little test proves nothing and if anything shows a newbie the wrong thing to do. What is the point of ranking for something now if you cant have that same position 6 mths from now or even better a year?



OMG Randy I think that is the funniest thing I have seen yet. I think if you are going to go for it might as well give it your all and just aim for poker...adn a few extra tags in there if the first 19 didnt hurt than I am sure another 10 or so wont either.
__________________
Writing reviews of poker rooms, casinos and casino games. Reviews are all 600+ words. $20 each or 6 for $100. See here for details

Reply With Quote