View Single Post
  #10  
Old 11-14-2007, 09:48 AM
JBlixt JBlixt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 174
Default

One reminder requesting this. I was an affiliate at Bet365 and at fortune aff. I missed to check one email adress and Bet365 closed my account. Lost several RMP that way. Got me crazy for a while when I realized that that our top SEO word was Bet365 and Bet365 poker and we where sending players to a account where we did not get any credit for it... After we changed to a new aff-account they have turned into our second best pokerroom to promote. And i am sure we would have had them #1 without this... But now they dropped totally when they went from Microgaming to Ipoker...

Fortune closed it because i did not log in for 6 months (I can not believe that it was that long, my guess is that it was about 2 months). I had some sign-ups there on a CPA, but noone qualified. If they did after they close the account it was 200 dollars each. But my guess is that the amount there still would have been 0.
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
Reply With Quote