Nice!
I did something similiar at absolute for about two years ago. There where only one depositing player for a long time, turned into two. No income for a long time and all of a suddenly one of those two players started to play Black jack and there where a decent amount in my neteller acount. Not that much, but i have seen one player making a lot of income for you. I believe that we get a few hundred dollars each month from the same person at partypartners. Casino games going up and down and a lot days someone have turned over about 500 dollars or more, leaving us with about a 100. Poker are more stable and thats why I believe that is one or maybe two players playing casino.
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
|