View Single Post
  #2  
Old 11-14-2007, 01:25 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 256
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Hey Holis

I'm impatient Help me out here..

What are the benefits of submitting news? (Backlinks?) .. meaning If I submit my news to you, and someone else RSS feeds, do I get the b-link, or do you?

On the same token, if I use your news.. Am I giving up links? How fresh is it?

Thnx

Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote