View Single Post
  #11  
Old 11-13-2007, 07:55 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 823
Default

LOL...i know...thanks for the kind words everyone. They couldn't have came at a better time...I lost my job today. This tooth has been hurting real bad and this morning when I woke up my cheek was swollen...an abscess I guess. I had to have the tooth pulled and when it came time for work I was still numb/spitting blood and since I work(ed) at a hospital and had patient contact so I couldn't possibly go in (and I just felt terrible). I told my boss I couldn't come in and that I'd get a dr's note....but she said if I didn't show up I'd be fired (I was late a few times and I was at my limit for tardies/call offs)

Needless to say I didn't show up. I'm glad you guys are happy with my work as this extra money is very important to me especially with Xmas coming. I am going to give being an affiliate/content writer a full time shot and see what happens. It was so hard working 40 hours/week, taking care of a 6 month old + 8 yr old and trying to do all this stuff online.

I think after a few weeks of writing for about 10-12 hours a day my fingers are going to be little stubs. Thanks to all the wonderful people here on PAW I have a general understanding of what it takes to be a successful affiliate...I just never had the time before. Thanks again for all the kind words.
__________________

Reply With Quote