Thread: Viral Marketing
View Single Post
  #13  
Old 11-13-2007, 06:48 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 151
Default

LOL Refreshing does not make it change. Your perception of the image makes it change. What ever side of your brain you activate.

Being that I am left handed yet kick with my right foot makes it easier for me to make it turn anyway I wish. I have had lots of practice acitivating both sides of my brain at the same time.

For those who think it only spins one way, It spins both and the only way you can make it go in the opposite direction is by using the other side of your brain. I am sorry for you one sided people but practice will help you reach the other side of your head lol.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote