View Single Post
  #9  
Old 11-13-2007, 10:18 AM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregK View Post
Why would anyone affiliate for a competitor?

Same with these B4playing, Pokermanager things?

Total WTF moment here lol

good point greg... my affiliating for them was pretty selective to people searching for their service (ie, poker school).

I'm also a member and I don't think I have ever received an email promoting a poker room through their trackers... This is unlike Real Poker Training that is actively promoting poker rooms to their suscribers.
__________________
J S

Poker Players 4 Ron Paul - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution, join the Ron Paul Army.

Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
Reply With Quote