View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-13-2007, 03:09 AM
BonusMoney BonusMoney is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9
Exclamation 17000$ left short with PartyGaming c.

My name Jasko and I run an affiliate network at BonusMoney.tk

It all started in beginning of October when we started promotion rewarding new players who register on our site. Promotion says that we give 10€ to everyone who registers at Gamebookers, PartyBets or PartyPoker (20€) (see October offer)

In first few days (5.Oct) we have 9 registered aff. players. They all receive 10€ next day.

After a while we exchanged lists of players (which includes: (email, username, amount deposited brand) to insure which players registered with my link are real and which are fake. Here I attach a list of those players verified by Party Gaming c.

See complete list here (copy paste link to work) Among 98 players 79 were confirmed real and 19 of them fake.

Everything was good, players confirmed , money sent, until first email I got from PartyG.


Code:
Hi Jasmin-

I wanted to give you a call regarding how you are currently promoting us.  I’ve noticed that you have already referred 265 qualified real money players this month.  Since you are referring so many players, I want to know exactly where you are promoting us as I’m not sure that all that traffic can come from your website:  http://bonusmoney.byethost9.com .  Are you referring players offline as well or via sports betting forums?  Though I am pleased with the number of player sign ups, I also want to make sure your player values are good enough to submit all these players (especially since you are referring via our CPA plan).  Besides the potential for low player values, I’ve noticed you are giving extra incentives in addition to our sign up bonus offer we provide for you to offer your players.  This extra incentive often encourages bonus abuse.  Bonus abuse is where players sign up just to receive the bonus and then cashout without ever playing again or re-depositing.  You don’t want to have such players as it’s considered fraud traffic.  Please make sure they are re-depositing and wagering and aren’t just playing to meet your CPA and collect their bonus and cashout.

I tried to reach you at the number you provided: 38761xxxxxx, but it was an invalid number.  Please let me know when would be a good time to reach you to discuss the above and also provide me with an accurate contact number.

Thanks in advance.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Dione Scott
Affiliate Relations
PartyBets/Gamebookers
PartyGaming Marketing (UK)
And it follows my response
Code:
Dear Madam,

We are running this site since 2005. My brother is web designer and I am working on marketing. Since September this year we started promotion where we reward every new player who registers with us and become active player.

Our obligation is to pay players when we receive confirmation. Please notice that in last month we pay over 1.000 EUR to players registering only with Party brands. 

That’s working just fine with major bookmakers like Betfred, StanJames and yours too.

All I know about our players is their email address and username. Of course they need to deposits and become active so our accruals are generated at all. We receive a lot of fake e-mails where players are asking for money even they had never registered or deposited at all. That’s why we send you a list for verification (I will attach one in my next e-mail).

Of course we promote Bonusmoney.tk on betting forums , by sending newsletters to registered players (no spam) and offline among our friends.

My new mobile phone number is +387 61 xxxx You can contact me after working hours (18.00~22.00 CET), any day you wish.

With belief in future cooperation,

Sincerely Yours,
Jasmin Ibrisimbegovic
www.bonusmoney.tk
So at the end of month I had 280 RMP with 19985$ accruals generated.+ 500$ from bonanza, total 20485$.

Total commision earned (copy paste link to work)

Then my account became blocked. I send email:
Code:
Dear Sir and Madam Dione,

I am glad to see that amount transferred to my cashier account (USD 20.485) is exactly as I expected to see.

In previous mails you have confirmed that 110 out of 130 players registered are Real Money Players. That means that 20 of them are no RMPs and commission is not calculated for them. Some of them registered through: forums, newsgroups, newsletters, offline marketing etc. So, in total there was 280 RMPs that you have shown in your reports.

Most of them receive 10 € from me right after I received your confirmation. Some of them are not payed yet.

You can check this forums to see that people are still calling me to pay as I promised:
http://forum.bettingadvice.com//viewtopic.php?p=1804793#1804793

I'll repeat that, if you had some concerns about players registered through my link, you should react on time and solve that issue with them (by ID verification or some other, you know better), but not to "investigate" my account.

Today is 2nd November. 
Please tell me when can I expect to have my money released?


With Best Regards,
Jasmin Ibrisimbegovic
After few days my account was unlocked showing only 3500$ available to payout.->


PartyCashier status


Maybe this company tries to accumulate as more players as can so they can show their share holders their superior status!? Are they lying to their auditors and the stock market regulators?

The problem which I see from here is that PG has wrong type of calculaton for affiliate accruals. Affiliates are not responsible for status of players who registers through their sites!


Please someone give me a hint what to do next. To hire a lawyer or what ?


Regards,
Jasmin

Last edited by BonusMoney : 11-13-2007 at 08:10 AM.
Reply With Quote