If you have an individual account at the poker affiliate programs, there is no reason you can't login to them to get marketing materials such as banners.
Or if there is something you need specifically for a room just let us know. The benefit of the PAW Network is being able to get one payment and check all your stats in one place. The unfortunate thing is that all the rooms offer different marketing stuff and with 20 rooms on the network it would be difficult to replicate all of their backends, aside from the stats.
Shoot me a PM and let me know what you need.
In order to login to each of the rooms however you will have to create your own account there. Although I would love to let you login to the master affiliate accounts, that would breach a lot of privacy.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|