You are better off selling advertisements to poker affiliates. But like mentioned in the other post, I'd fix the current design first, and add some more conet. You will probably have to sell really longterm ads for peanuts, but if you need the money that may just be what you have to do. When I first started my site I sold some 125x125s for a year at only $50. But one thing you should always remember is to keep your advertisement/links (esp on the homepage to a minimum). If you just sell links like mad, it will probably be more negative than positive.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***
Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|