View Single Post
  #4  
Old 11-12-2007, 03:11 PM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 435
Default

there was one on their old website... I'm an affiliate for them... earned a nice IPOD Nano from them and i've got a handful of rewards I can collect at some time in the future (i think i'm gonna save em up and get something big).

Now, with their new website and system, I'm not positive that my old tracking links still work... I have emailed them and asked but no answer as of yet.
__________________
J S

Poker Players 4 Ron Paul - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution, join the Ron Paul Army.

Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
Reply With Quote