View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-12-2007, 12:38 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 310
Default Cardrunners Affiliate Program

I know there isn't one, but has this ever been suggested? I think an affiliate program for cardrunners would be great, and there is no doubt that I would love to affiliate for them if I had the chance.

I was just wondering if this has ever been suggested or thought about? Would be good if someone close to cardrunners could suggest this to them, as I think it would do wonders for them.

Just wanted to throw this out there.

EDIT: Can someone edit the title for me? Makes me look like an idiot...
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy

Last edited by Kyle : 11-12-2007 at 12:46 PM. Reason: title as requested
Reply With Quote