View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-12-2007, 12:32 PM
sonic23 sonic23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: m
Posts: 16
Default Poker Affiliate Wolrd Question

Hi,
I am new to Poker Affiliate World as of about two weeks ago. I have a few sites that should generate around 20 paid signs up a month but right now I am not seeing the stats for this.

Does it take the PAW network like a week to 2 weeks to update the stats? Is this on a regular basis? When was the last update for you guys?

One last questions...
I have joined several forums like this one before and 99.9% are basically the same. But for some reason in this forum I can not figure out how to post a signature. Normally I would go to User CP and then click on Edit Signatures. I dont see any link in the User CP that says anything about signatures. Where do I post my signature for this forum?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote